Become a Friend
How to Become a Friend of the CAHF
Canada's Aviation Hall of Fame is inviting everyone interested to become a 'Friend' of The Hall. Any person who supports the aims and objectives of Canada's Aviation Hall of Fame may become a 'Friend' upon filling in an application and payment of an annual fee of $50.00. Any corporation, business, organization or association that supports the aims and objectives of the Hall may become a 'Corporate Friend' upon filling in an application and payment of the 'Corporate Friend' fee of $200.00. A 'Corporate Friend' will designate someone to represent it.
Benefits of Becoming a Friend of the CAHF
- One year subscription to the Hall's quarterly newsletter 'The Flyer'
- An invitation to the Annual Induction Dinner.
- Any 'Friend or 'Corporate Friend' will be entitled to one vote on each question at the AGM and in elections be entitled to vote for the positions on the Board of Directors
- Any 'Friend' or 'Corporate Friend designate will be eligible for Directorship in the Hall
- Discount on the price of the Halls book 'They Led the Way'
- The satisfaction of knowing that you are preserving Canada's aviation history
Become involved in preserving Canada's rich aviation history as a 'Friend' of Canada's Aviation Hall of Fame.
Where Your Membership Goes
- The purchase of materials towards the care of the collection
- Production of the quarterly newsletter
- The purchase of office supplies
- General administration expenses
- Friend Brochure & Application Form
Canada 's Aviation Hall of Fame is a not for profit incorporated society and gratefully accepts donations. Official tax receipts will be issued for donations of over $20.00.
Sponsorship opportunities are available for the annual Induction gala. For further information on how to donate, contact:Canada 's Aviation Hall of Fame
PO Box 6090
Wetaskiwin, Alberta, Canada
Executive Director - Phone: 780-312-2084
Collections Manager/Administration - Phone: 780-312-2073